For many years we have been taking families, students, and people of all ages to remote areas in Mexico. The thousands of participants report that they have had a life changing experience.
Are you ready to change your life by:
Finding joy in serving and learning
Sharing your talents and discovering new ones
Developing love and trust with your fellow participants, Mexican families and Albergue staff
Discovering caring, loving and serving go hand in hand
OUR UPCOMING EXPEDITIONS:
June 10-17, 2017
October 7-14, 2017
What is an expedition
What you MAY do on an Expedition
- Teach children and their families how to plant, care for, and harvest the bounties of a garden.
- Build cement floors to replace the existing dirt floors.
- Provide books and read with the children and help develop a family library of English/Spanish books
- Teach English
- Celebrate the joy of the children: play and learn together how to plant seeds of hope
- Learn a whole new level of thankfulness and gratitude
- Typically 8 days (ie. Saturday to Saturday) of service and travel
- Experience a new culture and language
- A week of life changing experiences
- Food, lodging and transportation in Mexico